homemade quiche


 Every Holiday my mom has always made us Quiche for breakfast or brunch for as long as I can remember.  It has become a wonderful tradition that I am excited to share with my family.  Quiche is the perfect all around dish, breakfast, lunch or dinner! 


You can make a few variations on this theme but I stick pretty close to this recipe depending on what I have on hand.

1 pre-made pie crust (I use Trader Joes)
6-7 eggs
1/2 cup milk
1/2 sweet onion
1/4 to 1/2 cup ham or bacon cooked
1/4 cup spinach finely chopped
salt and pepper to taste

1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2.  Roll out pie crust and place in deep pie dish, pushing into base and edges
3.  Beat eggs and milk in large bowl
4. Add all other ingredients in with eggs and mix together
5. Pour egg mixture into pie dish
6. Bake for 60 minutes until crust is brown and eggs are puffed at the top
7. Allow to cool before serving - eggs will settle
8. Serve with mils salsa



Photobucket  

If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment