weekend wishes...


Last weekend we had a chance to snack and relax a bit and I am hoping to squeeze that in sometime this weekend too.  It is always a challenge to take a step back and really try and relax a bit.
This week has been very inspiring to say the least... here's a little of what I love!

These sweet prints make me miss Paris.. a lot!  
I am pretty sure we need to make this sandwich for lunch/dinner this weekend... yumm
Saw this little gold table at Target and I am pretty sure we must have at least one!
Picked up an army jacket last week and I love it.
I have been busy reading away and fell in love with Ten Tiny Breaths by K. A. Tucker.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!


Photobucket If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment