AND SO NOW WE HAVE 2014...



Happy New Year lovely readers! Did you all have an amazing Christmas? Mine was very nice and I was absolutely blown away at the beautiful gift that my boyfriend gave me on Christmas morning. I had previously not been able to think of anything I really wanted and I said, just donate some money to charity. Well, he presented me with the sponsorship of a child in Bangladesh and we have paid for their education for the next year. I was in tears. This truly means more to me than anything material (don't get me wrong I do love material things!) but the sentiment from my beautiful boyfriend will never be forgotten. I love you James ♥ You are a very special person.  On another note, I want to thank you all for reading my blog for the past year, I still can't believe how many people are reading what I have to say each day! I appreciate each and every one of you x



Images: 1(The gorgeous Pia Wallen Cross Blanket) | 2 | 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment