{shop design} Rag and Bone, Los Angeles


Yesterday while I was in LA I had a chance to visit the Rag and Bone store on Melrose... I love a well done shop!   Rag and Bone is set up in an older building with access from the front as well as either end.  The doors were fantastic and they added just enough industrial detail to the exterior to make, what I am assuming was a pretty odd building, look really cool.  (Glass block is not usually on my approved materials list but it works here).  All of the industrial furnishings were mixed with their logos and labels that made them part of the brand itself and I loved the mix of vintage and classic lighting.    















Rag and Bone, Los Angeles
Women's and Men's
8533 Melrose Ave
West Hollywood, CA 90069
(424) 245-4816
Store Hours:
10am-8pm Mon - Sat.
12pm-7pm Sun 

images by christina for greige

Photobucket If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment