Reupholstering the Vintage French Chair..


 I am in the process of trying to figure out what I want to do with these little gems that I picked up at the Paris Flea market for myself.  The chairs above are my dreamy dream chairs!  But alas I did not find this style while I was shopping, however, I did find the pair below which I love very much.  So I am having a little delima that I need some help with.  I would love to know what you think- would you add tufting to the chair backs to make them look a little more like the dreamy dream chairs or would you keep them simple and clean as they are traditionally done?
Add a seat cushion?
Beef up the arms?
Welting?

There are so many possibilities...  
While I know I don't want to change them completely I want to add some pizzazz.. I am planning on either vintage linen which we also bought while in France but I have also thought of going for a simple washed linen that I use often... decisions decisions!







 

Photobucket If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment