Meeting Windsor Smith..

































Okay so I was a little excited!! I actually got to meet a designer whose work I adore! I was in Las Vegas for World Market yesterday and Windsor Smith walked up to the Kravet Contract booth where I was talking with some people. I was a little star struck! The House Beautiful picture of the entry way in her home has been on my idea board for months. Windsor's use of color and mix of styles is inspiring, I love her fabric collection for Kravet and I am anxiously awaiting more!

She was really nice and took the time to take a picture with me. I had a few moments to chat with her assistant Theresa who was super sweet and full of information. For instance I did not know that Windsor has a line of furniture - hello!! Super cute pieces. Check them out here...

I hope everyone in her position is as nice!

images from windsor smith home, house beautiful and me

0 comments:

Post a Comment