Designers at home: kelly wearstler interior design



We have all seen her.. she is like an interior designer goddess/supermodel. Her work is amazing and sometimes over the top. But you have to look... I recently found a grouping of photos of her home and had to share them with you. I am always so intrigued by designers homes, it is the place that they are allowed to be free and true to themselves. You can see that most of her home that is pictured is pretty relaxed as far as color goes.



















This is her son's bedroom..






On to her work. She has an extensive portfolio and I find her hotel work is often my favorite.


















She always mixes styles. textures and color to suit her needs.












One of my other favorite things about her is that she creates some of my favorite fabrics partnered with Lee Jofa and F. Schumacher.






This is just a glimpse at the amount of eye candy that is available about Kelly's work.

Here is a little article from Vogue about her.


images from Canadian house and home, kwid and town and country.

0 comments:

Post a Comment