Beautiful book...






Here are a couple of things from Anita's webshop Happinessitself.
















When I have kids I am so going to get an indoor swing!




















I love the light in this picture...


















So I was having a browse through my friends books the other afternoon and 


couldn't believe that I hadn't seen this book before...when I got home though,


 I realised that I had seen Anita Kaushal's work before and had a couple of 


times browsed in her webshop. Her book inspired me as it is very beautiful 


and is all about happy, healthy family life. It's not surprising that it is one of 


my friend Huldas favourite books!

























Anita Kaushal is a product and interior designer, writer and art director. Here


 are some inspiring pictures from her family lifestyle series of books for 


Thames and Hudson and a recent feature that she did in Daily Mail's 

























0 comments:

Post a Comment