weekend wishes...


Gosh, the weekend is already well underway and I am just getting to posting- sorry about that!  I spent the day in LA yesterday at the gift show finding treasure to add to the shop- look for some more great new pieces coming very soon.

Here are a few of the things that have made my week!

I want to get away.. to Africa that is.. I am completely in awe.
Is it shorts season yet..  I think I could live in these. (dreaming here)
Phone cases are an obsession.. Have this one.. want this one
Salad is my favorite thing most of the time.. I am not talking about just lettuce and some dressing.. this is a real salad

I am off to Las Vegas for the furniture show tomorrow and I cannot wait to show you what we find!

image via

Photobucket If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment