It's LIVE!!

My new website is finally LIVE!

Thanks so much to Matt Vessell from mtvessell Design Studio for all your hard work.

It was so fun to see the branding start coming to life a few months ago with the new business cards that Matt created.

I don't think I was the easiest client Matt probably ever had, but I'm so thankful for all the hard work he put into my brand and website. I'm also so thankful for the extra lengths that he went to make it perfect!
I'm looking forward to posting a few new projects on the portfolio page and on the blog within the next few months.  I've been so busy with new projects that I haven't had a chance to actually post about them.  I'm looking forward to getting them photographed and on the site.

Please visit the new website when you get a chance and share it with your friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment