Planting: Drought Tolerant Garden


Last fall we stayed in a house in Northern California with the most wonderful garden I have seen in a long while.  I loved that it was filled with beautiful grasses and succulents but also it had herbs and some great native plants.  I struggle with our landscape in the front of the house.  It has become a very sore spot for me as I cannot get anything to grow well...  I promise I am not usually a plant killer but something about this house has really challenged me for the past 5 years!  I am thinking this spring I will implement this style of garden and see how we do.  I would love hear what you think?  Have you used this approach?  I am thinking a little native and wild like these beds...



images via

Photobucket If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment