Las Vegas Market Summer 2013


We spend Monday running through the Las Vegas Market.  I am so excited that the vendors have returned to the market this year with a wonderful amount of creativity and beautiful new product!  We found some great new pieces and vendors that I am so excited to share with you online and with my clients.  The displays were so inspiring I came back ready to design with everything.

Visual comfort was there for the first time. LOVE everything!

 Four Hands had a great new grouping of sofas..


There were flowers displayed everywhere.  If you did not come away with some great party inspiration I would be so surprised!




Gorgeous guileded lighting and mirrors..





Noir was wonderful as always!




Fun displays of reproduction vintage items.




My favorite art company was there!




I want this chaise piece- it is perfect and I love the fabric of course.



Jaipur for rugs..



I was excited to see Cisco Brothers in Vegas!  I love everything that they do and everything is made locally in Los Angeles so that makes it even better!









Art and details were what we were ordering though. I love this piece!




I almost died when I found these lights... amazing!



Tara Shaw mixing vintage and modern so well!  As well as the beautiful art of Christopher Marley at Pheromone.





At the end of the very busy day they served dinner and desert outside.  With music and entertainment going strong we rushed to catch our plane, next year we will plan a couple of days there now that the vendors have returned.

 




images by christina for greige

Photobucket  

If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment