Missing my desk...


Are you enjoying the holidays?





Well... I'm relieved to be sitting back at my desk!  I've missed posting random 


content and didn't quite realise how difficult a daily advent calendar would be, 


mostly because I was busy visiting my family in Iceland and was not sat in my


 chair at home, where I find it the easiest to work :) Whilst over on Emmas blog,


 I saw her amazing giveaways (there is still one running so pop over to enter) 


and must say that her idea of just 4 advent giveaways feels like a great idea. I 


will be super organised next year.  Talking of organised, I am in the process of


 getting things in place for the new year.  It is always nice to have everything 


fresh and in order for the coming year.  I have lots of study to finish and my 


taxes to get done *sigh*, so I'd better get to it :) Here is a nice wintery mix of


images from Pinterest for you on this wet, windy afternoon (well here anyway) 





It's a perfect day for staying at home ♥
















LOVENORDIC







0 comments:

Post a Comment