The perfect woven bag


Happy Monday all! 
 I hope your weekend was wonderful... we are riding high off of a winning sports filled weekend here.  

There is so much to share and I am sorry to be so late with this post!  I fell hard for this photo- oh I know it is simple and clean and just a bunch of bags, but bags are one of my favorite things..
I like them all from the canvas shopping bag to the woven tote, the leather clutch to the vintage handbag.. I simply cannot get enough of them (which is a problem)!

Do you have a favorite?  Do you have an obsession like me? 

Aside from the bags this week is going to be full of wonderful things.. we are getting prepared for our upcoming One Kings Lane on November 11th.  Adding wonderful new pieces to the shop and digging in on a couple of projects to get them moving before the holiday rush!  I am also looking for a new challenge for myself for 2014 - I am so close to completing my 50 books for this year, I can hardly believe it!  
I hope you will join me for all of it!




Photobucket If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment