Thanksgivnig centerpiece..




Decorating the table for Thanksgiving dinner is always one of my favorite things... I worked on planning ahead this year but I changed my mind when the time came.  We have an early dinner for our family each year, this year was one of the largest dinners I have hosted.  With 17 people to feed and seat I took a little extra time once the turkey was in the oven to work on the tables.

I had a simple idea which included the votives that I collected last year and some little pumpkins I had around the house for decoration, and it evolved into this fun centerpiece with feathers, antlers and dried magnolia mixed with fresh greenery from the neighbors trees.  My mom is the best at this kind of thing so while she was here we worked on adding to it and making something I loved,  that was low enough to not inhibit the conversation at dinner.  The little faux candles make it so I can socialize and have the table completely ready as the sun sets with out worrying about burning down the house or forgetting to light the candles.








Photobucket If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment