Notre Dame through the trees


I know it is not Spring it is surely Fall here but I was looking for some photos and came across my Paris pictures again, there are really alot of them!  I wanted to share a few more with you.  We visited Notre Dame on a cloudy rainy day and the light was so lovely through the green foliage of Spring.  The flowers were a bit worse for ware but still beautiful.

We have another busy week here on the blog as I prepare for the Holiday giveaway series and get ready to host a couple of book giveaways over the next few weeks.  As well as trying to bring you some amazing pictures to inspire your holidays.  Happy Tuesday!

 







images by christina for greige

Photobucket If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment