Feeling fancy...


So have you had your house or your work photographed - professionally?  I am sure many of you have.. I have not aside from commercial projects that I work on.  This week my favorite photographer.. Ashlee is coming to take our family photos at the house and to snap some pics of my remodeled kitchen.  Some real photos that I can use and share, this is a big step for me as I know I have been holding out on all of you for almost a year about how the kitchen project turned out.  Personally - I love love it - I hope you do to! I promise to share once they come in!

I would love to hear your experiences with having your projects and/or home photographed.  I know it is a pretty personal thing as we all interpret our design differently.

oh and don't forget to get your entry in for the Vintage by Nina book giveaway!  We have another book giveaway coming later this week!

image by christina for greige

 

Photobucket If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment