Astier de Villatte, Paris

My deep love for Astier de Villatte is no secret as I have professed it many times..  whenever I am in Paris I visit the store on Rue St. Honore.  It is so dreamy and so simple at the same time.  The stacks and stacks of dishes call my name.  I buy a couple of pieces each time I travel there and it can be really hard to select just the right things.  Sometimes I have been known to visit more than once in a trip.  They had some great new pieces, new collaborations with various artists and many of the classics that I have come to adore.

It is simply amazing and one of the highlights of my trip everytime! 

 Enjoy...


















 Astier de Villatte


173, rue Saint-Honoré
75001 Paris


tel 01 42 60 74 13

du lundi au samedi de 11h00 à 19h30

Métros: Palais Royal, Pyramides, Tuileries



Photobucket If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment