Jonathan Adler for Paperless Post...

I have to say I love it when something comes around that makes my life pretty and easier I am a happy happy girl.  I found out about Paperless Post from a friend who sent out an invite a while back, and I love love it.  It is classy and makes party planning easier for me with guest tracking and easy additions to the list.  So when I found out that Johnathan Adler was designing a group of cards and invites for them it seemed like a perfect fit.  I love love them!  (a lot of love in this post apparently)

These are just a few of the pieces that they have- I adore the one below!  If you want something elegant and sophisticated for your next gathering take a moment and check them out



 





Photobucket  

If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment