Today...


....I am in a cooking mood and am going to make something warming and nutritious


for my sick boyfriend (man cold). I am fighting the temptation to have a day pottering


on the computer, blog surfing, searching for inspiration and maybe sending the odd 


email, but unfortunately I have the mundane task of completing my tax return and one


 of my new years resolutions was not to leave it to the last minute *sigh*.





Here is some kitchen inspiration for you today.  I am soon to have my kitchen finished;


 I know, it's been ages! but we are nearly there.  I've just decided on the tiles for the floor


 and I am very happy with my decision.  As my apartment is over 100 years old,  I want 


to install a kitchen that combines modern function with an old worn-in look too.  This is


 what I achieved in the bathroom...sometimes people don't know if we installed it new or 


if it's the original - Mission accomplished!   I will post some shots on my Instagram soon :)







all via





♥♥♥





LOVENORDIC

0 comments:

Post a Comment