Weekend...


I can't remember the last time that I had no plans for the weekend.  I have been so looking forward to it! I have had lots of guests this week, I had to reach a major deadline on Thursday and spent Friday running errands in central London. Today? Saturday? Breeeeaaath! I slept until ten and had breakfast made for me by my gorgeous boyfriend.  I am going to sit and go through my emails, have a little blog surf and then will spend the afternoon in Starbucks with some magazines and my Ipad :) Then we will take a walk before dinner and cosy up with a movie later.  Bliss.





What are your plans today?

Do you have plans for a blissful day?






image: via





                                                       





♥..........LOVENORDIC





                                                      

0 comments:

Post a Comment