Office space...



I work from home and I frequently find my self wondering how it would be to work 


in an office with other people. (Well I do work side-by-side with my boyfriend 


and business partner James - but that doesn't count).  It would be cool to be able


 to bounce ideas around the office and have some nice gossip sessions....maybe


 I wouldn't get any work done though? At least I wouldn't be stopping every five


 minutes to do the washing, or preparing dinner! Hmm who knows, I love my home


 office space and of course I have complete creative control about how it looks 


and feels - something that is very important  to me.









Here are some office spaces that have some very nice details....



























Click on the image to find it's source :)








♥♥♥








LOVENORDIC

0 comments:

Post a Comment