♥ RAW WOOD




Well I have just had the busiest time with design work over the last couple of weeks,


 so I am sorry to have been so relaxed in writing my posts.  I wanted to write about 


something today this is both inspiring and beautiful and as a lover of nature and natural 


materials, I thought I would put together a collection of some beautiful design crafted 


from wood.  So here you go...Happy weekend!







Wooden bottles designed by Daniel Franzén




Milk lamp designed by Norm Architects




CH24 Wishbone chair from Carl Hansen & son, designed by Hans J Wegner 




ASTACK designed by Helgo (Anne Heinsvig and Christian Uldall)




Wooden lamp designed by Gabriella Gustafson and Mattias Ståhlbom 




Bird from Architect Made, designed by Kristian Vedel




Tree Coat Stand from Swedese, designed by Michael Young and Katrín Ólina Petursdóttir 






Dots coat hangers designed by Tveit & Tornøe










LOVENORDIC



0 comments:

Post a Comment