A mixed selection of white bedrooms...


How are you on this lovely, cold and sunny day?  The leaves are coming 


down fast and the nights are closing in - we are fast approaching the really 


cosy weather and I just love it.  Maybe time to order those cosy, jersey 


sheets from Swedish store Beach House, that I've been meaning to do for


 the past couple of winters.  A white bedroom for me is the ultimate in 


relaxation...my ideal bedroom would have pale wood floors, huge windows,


 white walls, white linen, a nice chair and a separate walk in closet - it 


wouldn't need anything else!  Here is a selection from my bedrooms 


inspiration folder.  Enjoy :)






via Living Etc







Via New York Times





Casa Angelina, Amalfi Coast, Italy















via Living with White









                  ♥ 


........





LOVENORDIC









0 comments:

Post a Comment