Lights by the pool...


First off I wanted to say Thank you for all of your lovely comments on entertaining!  I always want to but it is hard to get everyone on board.  Maybe I need to just invite you guys over instead!  
As I am sure you have heard we are in the process of working on a big project for ourselves here.  We are putting in a pool and I am so excited about the possibilities.  I love the idea of lighting outside the pool, candles on the deck, lights in the trees so moody and beautiful when reflected in the water.  

Even though it is not the center of attention here I love it! 
 Do you have a pool?  
Have you ever done this when entertaining outside? 
 I can hardly wait! 



via

Photobucket  


If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment