a little kitchen inspiration...




I have been hording images for months and after getting the green light on the kitchen remodel I have had to finally narrow it down.  So here they are most of my favorites...
Above is the beautiful kitchen from the home of Loi Thai from Tone on Tone.  Pendants love them and they seem pretty similar to the pair that I purchased last week for my kitchen!  Cabinets- beautiful color so soft and clean and just not quite white (well in this photo- I am not sure if they are in person).

 I love this glass front cabinet for dishes and glassware with storage on the bottom.
Something similar will go where our really large pantry is now.


Beautiful island love the cabinet color..  Our island will be a light grey to match the colors in the backsplash which will be a vein cut limestone (my color starting point).


I love the base detail on this piece and of course the color is super cool.


We will have a similar cook top- I am leaning towards the Kitchen-aid version with a griddle.
Yes please.


I love this cabinet too for dishes just deciding on the style.  Mine will have a dark espresso finish.


I love the huge molding detail on the top of the cabinetry in this space and the storage on the island.

As well as the amazing pendants!

Also, thank you for all of your sweet comments and emails about my last post!!  Keeping those fingers crossed for me always helps!  Off to start a wonderful week...

images via pinterest
Photobucket 

0 comments:

Post a Comment