Elbow Room Premiere Time!!!

elbow room flyer

Many of you already know, but for those of you who don't, for the last six or so months I have been working on a show for a little network called HGTV!!!  This past year has been one amazing journey after another.  Not only was my son, Chase, born almost a year ago, but three weeks later I auditioned for and won a spot as co-host and design coordinator of a new project that was being pitched to HGTV.  Within weeks filming began for the pilot of "Elbow Room" with host Chip Wade.  In October, we found out that we were green-lit for the first season of "Elbow Room" and the rest is history. 

With one extra-long week to go, we are coming to the close of our first season.  Thirteen episodes in, I am so excited to have been a part of this show.  My limits as a designer have been pushed to the most amazing sides of extreme.  I've worked on projects that I never dreamed of working on, and I've met so many amazing people along the way.  My fingers are crossed and we are anxiously waiting for confirmation of a second season.

Please set your DVRs and tune in for "Elbow Room" on HGTV, premiering this Saturday, May 12th at 1 pm EST.  We are also on Facebook and Twitter.  Make sure you check us out.

Thanks for all your support!

xoxo, Cristi

LiveJournal Tags: ,,

0 comments:

Post a Comment