Spring at the Rosebowl fleamarket


















We spent the better part of the morning at the Rose bowl flea market yesterday.  It was a little chilly in the morning but turned into a beautiful day.  It was one of those days where you leave with your wallet empty and your car loaded to the brim.  There were so many fantastic things..  I will share my ultimate amazing super fantastic buy with you tomorrow.... 

But I still love the vintage mix industrial lamps, fantastic European imports from the boys at Atelier de Campagne, some really great styling by Big Daddy's as well as a large assortment of other great vendors.  These are the days when I wish I had a shop to place all of these fantastic pieces in so that I could share them with everyone for real.

Happy Monday!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment