Master bath dreams..




So I have been contemplating for months - what am I going to do with my master bath??  With work being so busy I have been putting off  the planning and I had stopped searching but really we were at the point where it could not wait any longer!  So finally a few weeks ago I found a few hours to work on my bathroom, I took a quick trip to Walker Zanger in search of the perfect tile for the shower as it had been eluding me for months!!!  We have an existing marble floor that we put in just a few years ago and my tastes have changed so much since then so it was hard to decide what I wanted.  

Finally I thought I had it all figured out and when I went to order it today it completely destroyed my budget- back to the drawing board I am afraid.  

The picture above is my dream cabinet, but this also is not in my budget and not in my color scheme thanks to the floor.  I will share our progress as it becomes available, which will be very soon considering my hubby is almost done pulling out all of the old tile and the new tile has to be started next week!




images via pinterest



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment