Gallery Walls

I’m a sucker for a good gallery wall.  I was doing some clean up in my inspiration files and kept coming across pictures of them. 

hanging-art-may-2006-domino

[Domino]

KateSpade-viadelightbydesignblog1

[Kate Spade]

1600 Fam 17

[Caitlin Creer]

IMG_4318

[Design Indulgence]

latimer8

[unknown]

yhl hallway-progress2

[Young House Love]

[Pinterest]

VINTAGE-MODERN_CHIC_INTERIOR-DESIGN_BELLE-MAISON-BLOG_8

[Canadian House & Home]

Caitlin-Wilson-Design-Style-Files-chevron-gallery-wall

[CWD]

wed-white3

[Lonny]

**If any of you know where the [unknown] images are from please comment so that I can give credit.  I didn’t do a great job of saving the source on these images.

Some people are intimidated by a gallery wall because of the loose form.  While I was doing a quick search on Pinterest, I found this hanging guide.  It gives some examples for creating a gallery wall of your own.  This is such a great starting point for creating your own gallery wall if you aren’t quite sure how. 

229341284_DO5bxA63_c

0 comments:

Post a Comment