Sunday at the Rose Bowl Flea Market..



Sunday mornings I am always a little torn between sleeping in or running off to visit the flea markets before my family even opens their little eyes.  This past Sunday was no different.  I headed out early to Pasadena and the Rose Bowl.








irons and duck always has great pieces made from vintage parts and vintage clothing- I am so looking forward to visiting their warehouse!  





African crowns and beads my new favorites.   I found myself wondering where oh where could I put these, I wanted them so badly!









Cleveland Art is one of my favorites for vintage industrial and reimagined pieces.  Love the glass pieces- I used one of their glass lights in my bath remodel.  L.O.V.E.











Uber chic had a great stash of European vintage.  



  Loved it.  This was my first time at this flea market and I will be back for sure, so many of my favorite vendors were there.  I am super excited about my big purchase, look for it tomorrow...

It was full of great finds and fun and interesting goodies.  

Do you flea?  Do you love it like I do? 


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment