Another Country...


I am very excited to be welcoming my newest sponsor Another Country


to my design blog.  As you regular readers know, one of my favourite 


materials is wood.  For me the simpler the better.  Another Country 


definitely knows how to work with wood.  They are creating pared 


down, simple craft furniture that is influenced amongst other things 


by traditional Scandinavian and Japanese designs.  All the pieces are


 produced in the UK with FSC certified solid wood.

....................................................................................................................................♥♥♥









































They have just introduced some beautiful new pieces, as their initial Series One 


collection was so super successful.  



















♡ LOVENORDIC

0 comments:

Post a Comment