One Lovely Blog

Yesterday, I was so generously awarded the “One Lovely Blog Award” by The Sister Sophisticate.  What a fun and unexpected surprise!!!  Especially, since my blog has been lacking lately due to the big bump that’s growing inside of me. 

Since I received this award I have to tell you 7 things about myself.  I’ll try to think of things that you may not know so that it is more interesting.

1.  Let’s reserve 2-7 for things that you don’t know because number one has to be the fact that I’m pregnant (which I’ve talked about A LOT), due any day now and dying to have this baby.  My official due date is June 1st but the doctors moved my due date up to May 22nd about a month and a half ago.  In case you aren’t by a calendar that was 2 DAYS AGO!!!!  They also told me about 2 weeks ago that I probably had about 48 hours to go.  They obviously didn’t have a clue what they were talking about.  Can’t I just have this little man already!!!

2.  I really, REALLY hate bugs.  Spiders in particular.  I scream every time I see a spider.  Even if it’s the size of my pinky finger nail.  My husband on the other hand is scared of snakes but not spiders.  We make a good team because snakes don’t bother me in the least, and he kills all the spiders for me.  Smile

img25m

3.  I’m really loving blue right now.  It took me a while to warm up to the color blue but now I love it and I don’t ever want it to go away.  My mom thinks it has something to do with the fact that I’m having a boy.

4.  I’m always cold (with the exception of these last few months of pregnancy).  Even in the dead of summer while laying on the beach I can get chill bumps. 

Fav8

5.  **Cheeseball alert**  My hubby and I were set up by our 2 best friends and he originally contacted me through a message on MySpace (who even remembers MySpace???).  The 2 best friends ended up being our maid of honor and best man in our wedding.  They were pretty proud of themselves for making a successful match.

IMG00226-20100613-1107

6.  I have a crazy Jack Russell Terrier named Sweetie and I have diagnosed her with “OCSD” (Obsessive Compulsive Squirrel Disorder).  She seriously obsesses about them night and day.  Now that we have a yard for her to play in she hunts for them all day long.  Her second favorite hobby besides looking for squirrels is swimming.

7.  And, for the very last fact, I really like to sing and even tried out for American Idol a few years ago.  I obviously didn’t make it but it was a fun experience.

I hope you enjoyed getting to know some fun facts about me.

Here are the blogs that I’m passing this award on to.  I think these blogs are lovely and I’m sure you will too. 

The Painted House

Savor Home

Cookin’ Cowgirl  - (All I have to say is YUM)

LiveJournal Tags:

0 comments:

Post a Comment