Moving Day

[image - renest]

Hi Everyone, First of all let me say THANK YOU so much for all of your sweet comments about my baby bump.  It seems like it has doubled in size since I took that photo a little over 3 weeks ago.  I'll be sure to post another one soon. 

We've been getting ready for the move into our new house for what seems like months now.  It was actually only a month from the time we put in an offer to the time that we closed last Friday.  We've been running on total adrenaline ever since we closed though.  The removal of the wallpaper in the new den area has been the worst part of the whole experience, but it should all be over with today.  Our official move in date is this coming Friday.  We still have a ton to get done before that happens.  I wish I had some cute vintage suitecases to pack my things in like the picture above, but cardboard boxes seem to make things much easier.  I'll probably be MIA for a few more weeks until we get everything somewhat situated in the new place.  I'll be back with pictures of it as soon as possible.  Until then, please pray that I can keep my sanity before, during and after the move, and also keep this baby inside of me.  The last thing we need is an early arrival...for his sake and for ours. 

xoxo,
Cristi

0 comments:

Post a Comment