Busy Bee

Lately, I’ve been a busy little bee.  Between client meetings, putting design plans together, putting my own nursery together pics to come sometime before Chase is born I promise and still trying to have some type of family life, I’ve had zero time to do any blogging. 

Unfortunately, I don’t see any end to my crazy-busy madness anytime soon.  I do however have a design plan to show you.  This plan is for one of my Touch of Charm DIY internet design clients.  I can’t wait to see this one when it’s completely finished.  Christin promises that she will send pictures, and I’ll definitely show them to you once I have them.

Collins Living Room copy

Have a Happy Monday!

***If you are interested in finding out more info on my budget friendly, internet design service called Touch of Charm please email me at charmhomedesign@gmail.com.  I’d love to help you out.

LiveJournal Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment