Stylish blogger award!



I had a happy surprise yesterday morning as I been given the Stylish Blogger Award by frenchbydesign.blogspot.com


Thank you so much Si, I am very flattered!


So this is the how this award works....


I have to:


- Thank and link back to the person who awarded me;


- Share some things about myself;


- Nominate 15 blogs that I love;


- Contact Those bloggers about the award!


So here goes, here are a few (maybe surprising) things about myself:


 I am scared of the dark
I would love to have many children
I love the cold and rain
I am going to live in Stockholm at some point in my life
I am terrified (and I mean terrified) of spiders
I love to cook and am quite good at it (even if I do say so myself)
I am quite introverted if you don't know me
I have two beautiful cats called Tiny and Rufus


Some blogs that I love:








L O V E N O R D I C 

0 comments:

Post a Comment