Did I mention I love Grey...

You know what is funny (well not funny ha ha funny - but funny) I spend a lot of time tracking down images. Images that match up to my thoughts- does that make sense? When I imagine a space I am always thinking that I have seen it somewhere before and it drives me insane when I cannot find that exact image. The reason that I bring this up is that I was going through my images and noticed that I have saved a BUNCH of really cool images to share with you that I have been just saving... So here I am - sharing now!

Which leads me to this Kitchen... I am love loving this kitchen!! Everything about it from the cabinets, to the stools, the cut corners on the counter, the stove - maybe I would go for different lights- like these Jamie Young pendants.. Otherwise loving it!






Quick note: Does anyone know where I can find those stools they look like Lyons but I cannot find them??

0 comments:

Post a Comment